The Centre in Sunyani is a place for migrants and potential migrants to obtain knowledge about legal, orderly, voluntary, and protected migration to various countries. The Center aims to minimize the risks and dangers associated with migration out of Ghana, which include false promises and even exploitation from fraudulent employment agencies.
Through informal and personal counselling, staff at the Migration Consultation Center aim at providing accurate and useful information to individuals about how to travel safely.
Main services offered:
- Information about destination country
- Opportunities and procedures for legal migration (e.g. How to obtain a passport, How to obtain a visa, How to acquire a resident permit in Ghana)
- Information on risks of irregular migration
- Referral services
- Mobile information/educational sessions upon request
All services and counselling are free and are provided either as one-on-one interaction between the individual and a staff at the Migration Consultation Center, per mail or over the telephone, depending on what the individual prefers.
We are located at near Zinko Junction, Sunyani and open from 8.30 to 17.00, Mondays to Fridays.
We can also be reached by:
- Hotline: 0352 027 278
- Facebook: Migration Information Centre
- Twitter: @micsunyani
- WhatsApps: 0200 311 555
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today !